You'll find a full range of Crusader Hose products at Irrigear Goulburn.
With over 35 years' helping industries overcome the challenges of limited water supply, Crusader Hose is a world-leading manufacturer of the most efficient systems for water delivery using layflat hose – with a complete range of Australian-made layflat hose solutions.
Crusader Hose is the leading Australian manufacturer and supplier of woven layflat hoses. Our products, are used in fire fighting, groundwater pumping, bore water extraction, farm irrigation, mine dewatering and fuel transfer industries.
Crusader Hose is proudly a member of Austmine, ADIA (Australian Drilling Industry Association) and AWA (Australian Water Association) and has a long history providing layflat and hose solutions to Australian business and government, including – BHP, Australian Army, Rio Tinto, Country Fire Authority (CFA), New South Wales Fire Brigade (NSWFB), Yarra Valley Water, Downer EDI.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Locally source and buy Crusader Hose products from Irrigear Goulburn your local Irrigear® Independent Experts — the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management.
- Agriculture & Irrigation
- Fire, Firefighting & Fire Protection
- Bore Water Pumping
- Fuel Transfer & Handling
- Fittings & Hose Assemblies
- Hose Reel Systems
Crusader Hose is a specialist manufacturer of layflat hose. Our woven fabric jacket is a dominant feature of our products, providing our hose its high bursting and tensile load features. These features make our hose the right solution for the high-pressure applications in the fire, irrigation, mining, bore water pumping and industrial sectors:
- Flexibore® Hose – flexible rising main for boreholes
- Flexidrag™ Hose – travelling irrigator hose, feed hose
- Waterlord® Hose – high-pressure mine dewatering hose
- Excalibur® – economical polyester fire hose
- Centurion® – high-pressure spun fire hose
- Sabre™ – percolating fire hose
- Percoflex® – premium spun percolating fire hose for extreme fires
- Rapier® – extruded PVC fire hose (red/yellow/blue)
- Cavalier® – coated fire hose (red/green)
- Aqualine™ Hose – lightweight, temporary bypass hose for long-distance transfer
- Lancer™ Hose – for temporary potable water bypass
- Petroline® Hose – fuel transfer hose with anti-static wire
- Flexiline™ Hose – industrial, water bypass and dewatering hose
- Sunnyflo® Hose – braided layflat hose for lighter duty applications
- Fortex™ – extruded rubber fire hose (red)
- Hose Reel & Winder Systems – for rapid layflat hose handling solutions
- Hose Couplings & Testing Service – high & low pressure
Crusader Hose is a solutions-driven company with over 35 years’ experience. We have a strong connection with the agricultural, pumping, mining and drilling industries. We know hose and are confident we can offer you the right product for your project, however big or small. Our range of standard layflat hose is extensive and includes the following:
- Bore Water Hose
- Irrigation Hose
- Firefighting Hose
- Fuel Transfer Hose
- Layflat Industrial Hose
- Mining Dewatering Hose
- Hose Fitting & Testing Service
- Layflat Hose Reel Systems
Customised Layflat Hose Systems.
Crusader Hose is a world-leading Australian manufacturer of the most efficient systems for water delivery using flexible layflat hose.
Talk to the team at Irrigear Goulburn a member of Irrigear® Independent Experts to find out more about Crusader Hose range of products, parts and solutions which are right for your irrigation or water management project.